maanantai 28. toukokuuta 2012

Warning, heavy picture load

Last few weekends ^^
Uuuuu, look what I did found!

Yard Flea Market week ago in Vallila.
My dear friend *heart* ( and that's not beer it's mead! )
World Village Festival last saturday in Kaisaniemi.
World Village Festival.
World Village Festival and my other dear friend *heart*
World Village Festival, some child was waiting to cross the street ^^

YOM!

Summerhair!
Accidentally bump into my friend from back from my teenage years 8D
Must have combo pic!
Whaaaat? Asahi, mou ippai onegaishimasu! ^^;
fwe more world village festival pics here
And sunday it was chilling in our yard ^^ Weather was so great that I just laid on the ground taking sun <3 and so did our dogs ^^ Mimmi found ömm.. good spot from... yeah ;D
Sulo !

2 kommenttia:

  1. Mikä kamera ja putki sulla on käytössä? ^^;;

    VastaaPoista
  2. Cänönin 550D ja ihan perus kitti siinä 18-55mm .__. sekä korukuvaukseen 50mm semi macro ^^

    VastaaPoista