perjantai 11. toukokuuta 2012

Book binding \o/


HIP! Book binding! 

Master doing it!
I follow.
Binded sheets.
Readyyy! Red one is for my sister :)
Inside.
Made black one also :) for my mom.
Yeaaa, not nearly perfect but I think it's OK for the first binding (like this).
and could have sewn this before adding lining...
Also could have done it neater ;P

Heh, If you have any good tips how to do the corner of the covers please tell me :D Had a littlebit trouble with those. I had good instuctions when I made my portfolio but don't remember anymore how was it done :( And didn't find the istructions anywhere ;__;


------------------------------------------------------------

Made a few adjustments :)
To my moms book; satin string for "lock".
And my sis wanted to learn some Fisherman's knots so I draw a few knot instructions :)

4 kommenttia:

  1. Nää on hienoja : ) Kunpa osais itekin ;--D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kuka anonyymi :D Ei se kovinkaan vaikeaa ole, kirja tai googgeli käteen ja opettelemaan ;)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Uijuijui, näistähän tuli aivan eeppisen hyvännäkösiä. If it would be a man I'd marry him. :D T. Caro

    VastaaPoista
  4. ;D tänks pänks :P yks on tuolla viellä vaiheessa, sivujen selkävahviketta ja kansia vaille valmiina, siitä pitäis tulla mun japanian vihko, tai näin olin aatellu ^^;

    VastaaPoista