tiistai 15. toukokuuta 2012

Early Christmas \o/

Purr! What an awesome day it has been today! I got my order from germany! and now I'm feeling like it would be early christmas or like I'm in the candy store xD Now I have my own polishing motor and all <3 I have ordered tools from that specific store one time before, at that time I was kinda disapointed of the quality I got.. tho I bought kinda cheap stuff so no wonder. This time everything seems to be good, exept the pilers could have been a littlebit bigger but I think they will work just fine, also the files are a bit small but I can just bought more files when I have the money ^^ and you always need different size working files, right ^^;

Also they are doing some renovation in our school and they are selling all the goldsmithing tables away half free :D I have goldsmithing table in home but hey! if you can get it cheap ;P.. well the tables are good and there is 2 seats in one table so.. I think when I have more room I'll change my table to the one I just bought from school :) So today I also went to Lahti to get it ^^

After my trip to Lahti I went to Japanese lesson :) aah so much grammar today ^^ Also heard that there will be "follow up" course after this one ends.. Have to go to sign up for that one also < 
 

Christmaaas !
<3
Purrrr, tools <3 YAY
HA! I ordered also this (picture below).
When I was in Japan I bought the text book and workbook but didn't find /realised to buy this one.. so now, because I'm studying again I thought that I should get it :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti