tiistai 8. toukokuuta 2012

Good morning world !

Good morning world! It's gonna be awesome day, I'm sure of it ^^ just wait and see. for me It's book binding and maybe some geocaches, coffeeeee and one really lovely person. She is kind of my childhood friend that I haven't seen in years, exept few weeks back when she was in my birthday party and week before that when I went to chill out to hers place. It's so nice to have her back *heart* I really enjoy her company as I did when we were littlebit younger :) and it's funny when time travels fast and you haven't seen another for a really long time ... like years.. but still when you meet it feels like you have been apart only month or so. I really want to cherish this friendship :)

Sulo in the morning <3

I were thinking to start writing this blog partly in english at time to time... when I feel like it ;) like... now. It's good practice and I know my grammar isn't good and if you notice some big mistakes or flaws just let me know and I'll fix them ;) ...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti