sunnuntai 4. marraskuuta 2012

Relaxing weekend

Back in home o/ I was spending the weekend in my familys summergottage in Turunsaaristo *heart* In that place I can take my own time to relax and be with myself without any stress or thinking of pass or future.. most of it all it's time to be with family and ones I love :) It's just too sad that I dont have that much freetime to spend in there. This time it was me, my father, sister and her friend.

Friday was kinda rainy and cold but it doesnt mutter when you cloth for it ^^ We played card games and yatzy, dropped down the fishing nets and made some good food (lamb and vegetables with good wine)

Saturday morning when girls were still a sleeping, I and my father went to pick up the fishnets from the friday evening. We catched some herrings that my father smoked and some trash fishes that we did throw away.
When girls woke up my father chanced the motor to our small -can- boat and we went to test it. We drove to the mainland to see some old factory ruins and to buy some milk ^.^
After we got back to our cay we were all kinda hungry so it was time to make some food and DAM we did make some good patty?s and smashed potatoes with salad and some really good dressing, OM NOM. After that it was sauna time and then we or atleasn I was ready to go to sleep ;D it were been a long day, at least to me ;P

Sunday it was time to head home.
In the morning again when girls were still a sleep I went fishing with my pa. It has been ages when I have last time catched any fish with spinning rod? but this time I did something right and got approx. 2kg northern pike 8) tho I really started to fell sorry for it and when we were back in our place I throwed it back to sea, I gave him/her a second chance ^.^ and I felt so happy.. weard? :)

Weekend was awesome, it was time of bonding, relaxing and liveing in a moment *heart*


Night and the moon.
Sea in the morning just before sun rises abow it.
Pulling up the fishnets.
You can still see the moon up there.

Herrings.

Place of peace.

Smoking the herrings.
I've got the prettyest littlesister ever *heart*
Mainland, part of the ruins.
Making food.
Emma relaxing a bit.
So just believe it ;)
Today while traveling back home the weather was really nice and misty.

1 kommentti:

  1. Wau mitä kuvia! Tosi kivan oloinen ja näköinen paikka! Mökillä on aina mukavaa olla! :) Ite pääsen liian harvoin käymään mummin mökillä.

    VastaaPoista