tiistai 16. lokakuuta 2012

I got the flii~~~iiights lällällää! haiskaa pahalle! ;P

Tidiii!!

Now I got the flights and I've made room reservation from Nekotalo so now only accommodation needed is some from Kyoto. Anyone knows any good and cheap hostel/ guesthouse? Stidii! half a year more to go.. it will go fast.. right? and will I be fine only a backpack with me or do I need suitcase + backpack ;D or just suitcase.. gaah I dont know! :D

Does anyone have goodrecommendations for 1-2 days long side trips from Tokyo or Kyoto? When I'm in Tokyo I'll have Railway Pass so going outside areas alot wont be a problem.
I tokyo area I would want to go atleast odaiba because my last visit there was way too short and I found the place very interesting. Last time I did miss Asakusa completely so that would be also on my list. In Kyoto I just so have to go Kurama onsen again and Fushimi Inari Shire, it was so breathtaking :)

So any recommendations are more than welcome ^^ Where should I visit? What awesome places is there (some other places that thoses writen on the traveling quides ;P )

---------------------------------------------------------

Tsirp!

Let's see ;D Do I have time for these ;D I need a teacher ;__;

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti